Friday 21 September 2012

BIOEFFECT EGF Serum. What Users Are Saying.


Until now, BIOEFFECT EGF serum has been an Icelandic secret, but now we’re letting you in on this unique anti-aging skincare product. See what the women of Iceland had to say about its amazing effects. 

Flekka (53) BIOEFFECT EGF Serum - I started using steroid cream on my face around the age of 25. I'd get white scales on my forehead, chin and around the mouth  when it was cold. Three years ago my skin broke out in a red rash in these areas, and when it was cold I'd get white scales on top. Around my nose I'd feel a burning and itching sensation.  I believe this was due to an overuse of steroid creams, although I'd stopped using the steroid cream a few years earlier. Not all doctors agree on this although no other explanation was given. I started using the BIOEFFECT EGF Serum this summer and the red rash and flecks have disappeared completely. I still get the occasional burning and itching sensation around the nose area though. I'll never stop using the serum because it has made such a difference. I'd even like to use it on the inner rim of the eye when the itch is really bad. 

Valgerður Magnusdottir - BIOEFFECT EGF Serum I started using the BIOEFFECT EGF Serum on my hands, as I have cracked hands. I had little faith that the BIOEFFECT EGF Serum would do any more than the other products I had tried. I turned out to be wrong and the results were little short of a miracle. I no longer need to hide my hands which is wonderful. Later I started to use the BIOEFFECT EGF Serum on my face and it works really well there as well. The fine lines on my face are barely visible any more and now I just wait for the wrinkles to disappear. I've also taken to using the BIOEFFECT EGF Serum on my feet and heals : D. My experience has been nothing but positive and I'll continue to use the B IOEFFECT EGF Serum and don't hesitate recommending it to anyone who'll listen. Thanks for a great product that works. 

Fansy (52) - BIOEFFECT EGF Serum - Ever since I reached the menopause the skin on my face has taken a turn for the worse. I got deep wrinkles and severe dry spots around the eyes. I have tried every available solution to get rid of the dry spots and have even been prescribed creams by our family doctor with no success. After I was introduced to the BIOEFFECT EGF Serum my dry spots have disappeared, it's just unbelievable, my skin has changed dramatically for the better. I have highly recommended the BIOEFFECT EGF Serum to my friends and continue to use your great product. Thank you for creating a great product. 

Kristin B. Gunnarsdottir - BIOEFFECT EGF Serum - I was presented with a sample of the BIOEFFECT EGF Serum three weeks ago and started using it straight away. I'd heard a lot of good things about the serum but wasn't expecting a miracle. Straight away my skin got better and was no longer too dry og too oily. My skin reached a balance it hadn't possessed before. The few spots on my face disappeared in few days and discolouration from too much exposure to the sun has all but disappeared. The same goes for a slight rash I had felt on my face. My skintone is more even and my skin healthier looking and softer than before. I attribute th is to my use of the BIOEFFECT EGF Serum and look forward to seeing more products from Sif Cosmetics in the future. Thanks a lot. 

Hrafnhildur (in Vikan Magazine) - BIOEFFECT EGF Serum - I am one of those people with "normal skin" and have not had any skin problems. I have been looking for a good cream to use on the eyes area which is mild and doesn't sting.  The serum works well for me because I can use it on my whole face, including the area around my eyes. I always use it in the evening when I've cleaned my skin. I feel my skin is fresher after I started using the serum and I highly recommend it to all my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment